Most websites out there are just feeding you the information they think will get you to buy ZenRx. This information is generally incorrect and only gives half of the story. We have decided to gather true information from valid sources and results from real customers to give you the whole picture. Hopefully this will address all of your questions and concerns and give you what you need to make a confident decision as to if this is a good product for you or if it isn’t worth your money. Thank you for taking the time to read the results of our research and please don’t hesitate to contact us about anything related to the product.
About These over the Counter Pills
NexGen Labs has created an anti-anxiety supplement as an alternative to prescription medications so people living high stress lives have an alternative. In today’s fast paced society, stress is becoming more and more difficult to deal with. The number of prescriptions for medications such as Xanax is increasing at an exponential rate. Because of this, NexGen went to work to create a legal and effective otc alternative that safely improves your sense of wellbeing and lowers your feelings of stress.
NexGen has formulated a prescription strength formula called Anxiolytic AT. This has been proven through clinical trials to reduce anxiety and irritability, promote increased wellbeing, improve relaxation, improve mood, reduce feelings of panic and stress, and increase sociability. It has quickly become the most popular otc anti-anxiety supplement.
The following information was collected to help you understand the pros and cons of this product as well as concerns others have brought to our attention. Check back for updates as new information becomes available about this new alternative supplement.
Does ZenRx work or is it a scam?
This is the question most people are going to want to know an answer to first, so let’s start off with some information about if ZenRx actually works as they promise it does. The claim is that their product provides instant relief without the harmful side effects or tolerance building of the prescription medications. With this being one of the first products of its kind, it is common to wonder if this can actually back these claims up or if this product is just a scam. Also, the price is about as high as the claims are. It is difficult to fork out that kind of money without being sure if it works as advertised.
Through our own experiences with Anxiolytic AT, we can say that after taking it for a week, we did experience the reduction in stress and anxiety that NexGen claims and we did not notice any drop in effectiveness at the end of the week. However, one week is not a very long trial period, and we all agreed the effects were not as strong as the prescription meds. We were able to find cases where users reported panic attacks going away after continuous use. The fact is, since the product is so new, it is difficult to judge the long term side effects. We do like this product more than Zanaprin, which was the only other similar over the counter product we could find to compare with.
Remember that this product is designed to have the strength of the prescription medications. While it is considered safer than them for long term use, many of the same side effects can be seen when on ZenRx. The bottle does warn that you may experience a loss of coordination and confusion similar to the prescription meds. However, we did not experience this, or any type of drowsiness. Just keep in mind everybody is different. We have found cases where people did experience confusion and forgetfulness, clumsiness and difficulty with coordination, and a lack of appetite. There was even one consumer that said he experienced trouble sleeping when taking it.
We are always looking for more information in this area, please contact us if you have personally experienced and side effects so we can update our page. Our community would be very grateful.
Is this Safe?
The truth is, is that it is hard to say this early on in a product’s life if it is safe or not. Everybody is different and people can have very different experiences depending on their medical history. At this time, we do not have any information that would lead us to believe this is an unsafe product or that it can cause health issues. However, it is always a good idea to consult a doctor before taking anything new, remember that this product is designed to match the strength of prescription medication. The label contains a warning that it is not to be used by anyone with pre-existing medical conditions.
Is this Legal?
We can say with 100% confidence that this product is completely legal in North America. We are unaware of any bans on this product worldwide, but not being lawyers we can’t say for sure what kinds of laws other countries might have in place that could make it illegal. Check with your country’s policies to see if there are any importation or customs laws that might affect this product.
The ingredients in ZenRx are professionally formulated and tested scientifically in clinical trials. Due to the product being labeled as a dietary supplement, the exact amounts of ingredients are not given out by NexGen. They only say that 2 capsules contain 960mg of their proprietary blend, Anxiolytic AT. The blend contains Piper Methysticum, 5-N-ethyl-glutamine, Sceletium tortuosum, Gamma-amino-butyric acid, L-tryptophan, Passiflora, Eschscholzia Californica, Valeriana officinali, and N-acetyl-5-metho-xytryptamine. What exactly the proportions of these ingredients are found in this formula, only they will ever know. Please keep in mind that attempting to create your own similar blend of ingredients can be extremely dangerous.
I’ll try to break down each ingredient here:
- Piper Methysticum (Kavalactones): Kava is the root of a plant that is generally used to produce a drink with sedative and anesthetic properties. This is an extract of the principal ingredients of the root. There were some concerns in 2001 about this being linked to liver damage. However, studies into this have suggested that the cause is not from the kava itself, but from contaminants in poor quality ingredients and elevated doses.
- 5-N-ethyl-glutamine: An amino acid and glutamic acid analog primarily found in tea. It is considered safe to consume and has been shown to reduce mental and physical stress.
- Sceletium tortuosum: A South African herb used as a mood-altering substance since prehistoric times. It is said to cause elevated mood and decrease anxiety, stress, and tension.
- Gamma-amino-butyric acid: The chief inhibitory neurotransmitter in the mammalian central nervous system. It regulates neuronal excitability and the claim is that it has a calming effect as a supplement.
- L-tryptophan: A standard amino acid and essential amino acid in the human diet. It has been shown to treat conditions associated with low serotonin levels in the brain, such as use as an antidepressant.
- Passiflora: A flowering plant that its leaves and roots have been used to treat insomnia, hysteria, and epilepsy. No adverse effects have been reported in normal dosages.
- Eschscholzia Californica: A flowering plant used medicinally for its effectiveness as a sedative and anxiety inhibitor. No adverse effects have been reported in normal dosages.
- Valeriana officinali: A flowering plant used to treat insomnia and as a sedative for anxiety disorders. No adverse effects have been reported in normal dosages.
- N-acetyl-5-metho-xytryptamine: More commonly known as melatonin. This is a hormone found in animals, released in higher doses when you are asleep. It has a long list of medical uses and has very few side effects. It is considered safe for short-term use.
Testimonials and Reviews from Consumers
We have been collecting honest reviews from users to share. These are completely unbiased reviews from regular consumers that are meant to help you understand the pros and cons of the product. Check back as we will add new ones as they become available. If you have your own review, please share it with us.
I have been taking ZenRx after work for a few weeks now. I find that it really does help take the edge off. It really does work.
I’d like to start by warning people not to take it with alcohol. It really does intensify the effects. I had a beer after taking a single dosage once and I became extremely confused and disoriented. Aside from that, I think it works great. I don’t know what I’d do without it.
I’m not sure if it is just me or what, but I have tried taking zenrx three times now and have not noticed any effects. I suffer from anxiety problems and this does not help. I’m going to contact the company about a refund.
I don’t use it every day, but when I’m having a very stressful day I’ll take it and it will really help. I also suffer from panic attacks. I find when I am having one of these I’ll need to take three or four pills instead of only two because they aren’t strong enough. I like that about it though. I have completely stopped taking Xanax and replaced it with this.
Xanax compared to ZenRx
We will group other similar anti-anxiety medications such as Valium, Klonopin, and Ativan in here too. People are wondering if ZenRx is truly an over the counter alternative to Xanax in 2014. In recent years, the number of people abusing prescription medications has been on the rise. It seems to happen all the time where someone is legitimately prescribed Xanax for an anxiety disorder, but when their prescription ends, they have become dependent on it and continue to use it, finding it from other sources. This is the major difference between Xanax and ZenRx. There have been no reports of creating dependencies or building tolerance to ZenRx.
ZenRx compares to Xanax in the effects that it delivers. They are both effective mental health medications, although many people report the strength of Xanax to be greater than ZenRx. While the effects might not be as strong, clinical trials have shown that the side effects of the Anxiolytic AT are much less than those of Alprazolam.
Where You Can Purchase it Online
NexGen, the manufacturer of ZenRx, has their own store where they sell their products at manufacturers’ prices. In our searches, we were unable to find it available for less anywhere else. When purchasing from their own online store, they also give a satisfaction guarantee to help put any uncertainty of the product at ease. Buying direct will also make sure that you are getting the freshest product possible. Many psychoactive ingredients can deteriorate over time, lowering the product’s quality. We will put a link to the store below for your convenience.
Which Stores sell ZenRx?
Many people have asked where this supplement can be purchased in-store. I have checked with some physical stores, but have not found any that carry ZenRx yet. This may change in the future as the product gains popularity though. While the product is FDA approved, the FDA hasn’t evaluated the product’s claims. Stores may not begin to carry it until its claims are evaluated. Keep an eye out for it to become available in large cities in the USA first at these locations:
- ZenRx at CVS – This is one of the largest chains of pharmacies, except ZenRx to show up here before most other places. CVS is good for getting bulk deals direct from manufacturers which may save you money on the online price as shipping costs are reduced.
- ZenRx at GNC – GNC is probably the most recognized chain of supplement stores. There is a chance they will start carrying ZenRx as they have one of the widest varieties of supplements they carry.
- ZenRx at Walmart – While Walmart might be one of the biggest chains on the planet, it probably won’t be one of the early carriers of this product.
- ZenRx at Walgreens – As the largest drug chain in the country, you should see ZenRx being carried here before the smaller chains follow suit.
- ZenRx at Rite Aid – After CVS and Walgreens comes Rite Aid. They are known for bringing new products to consumers early, so this is another store to keep an eye on.
Zanaprin vs ZenRx
Zanaprin is possibly the only other over the counter anti-anxiety medication available. We could not find any other alternatives that could be categorized similarly to ZenRx. We also ordered and tried this product but found it was not as effective. Out of the five of us that tried it, two had no effect and the other three said they did feel the effects, but felt they were not as strong as with ZenRx.
Best Prices To Purchase Today
I have been checking online for other places to purchase, as well as where to find coupons and discounts on deals sites. As of now the best price is still the manufacturer’s store. Not only is it the best price, but it’s the only price. New products like this can take some time to catch on though so check back to see if any other sellers have picked it up.